Electric & Water
RESERVE ON-LINE STARTING JANUARY 3, 2017!!!
All on-line reservations must be made a minimum of 5 days in
advance of arrival, ie you must reserve by Monday if your arrival is
Friday. You must camp in the site you reserved. First come, First serve camping at this site is for a maximum of 3 days on open dates not reserved.
From the entrance, west past the shower house and Y, second site on the right.
- Electric & Water site
- 20/30/50 Amp Service
- 48ft Gravel back-in
- Extra vehicle allowed on site if at least 2 wheels are on the gravel site pad
- Boat trailer parking allowed on the grass of your site or in the overflow parking
- Restroom/Shower house is located at the center of the campground
- Trash dumpster and RV dump are located on the south side of the camp entrance
- Playground near camp entrance
- No out of state firewood...labeled firewood is for sale at the Marina
$27 per night for on-line
Reservations. Two night minimum on weekends (Friday and Saturday must be rented
together by same party), three night minimum on Holiday weekends. Beginning May 1, 2017 an additional $2.00 processing fee per facility will be added at check-out.
$22 per night or one
camping coupon plus $3 per night for on-site first come, first serve
Self Registration only if site was not reserved on-line.
CAMPING COUPONS ACCEPTED FOR ON-SITE
Hours of Operation & Seasons
Campgrounds open year round. Reservations taken for mid April to mid October only.
Site hydrants turned off during winter. All public restrooms closed mid October to mid April.
General Camping Rules...
- Camping permitted only in designated areas
- Check-in before 10 PM, Check-out before 3 PM in this campground
- Only one camping unit per site, one family per site - may have an additional tent for children under 18 only
- One picnic table per site
- No out of state firewood
- Build fires in pits provided only, do not burn trash
- Bag all trash and fish waste before placing in refuse containers
- Kegs are prohibited
- ALL pets must be on a leash not exceeding 6' in length, kenneled or tethered at ALL times... clean up after your pet
- No person shall remove, destroy or injure any animal, tree, shrub or flower
- No driving on grass or parking on roadways
- SPEED LIMIT is 10 MPH
- Quiet hours are 11 PM to 6 AM
- Only registered campers are permitted in area after 10:30 PM