Operating Hours & Seasons
- Reserved Electric sites - $20/night
- First come/first served Electric sites - $17/night
- Reserved Primitive sites - $15/night
- First come/first served Primitive sites - $12/night
Wood Duck (fully modern facilities): $50/night with $100 deposit (cash or check deposit please)
-- Sleeps 6-8, futon, table, loft, microwave, small fridge, 1/2 bath, heat/AC
Camping Cabins (6): $35/night with $100 deposit (cash or check deposit please)
-- Sleeps 4, microwave, small fridge, heat/AC
- Small boats <19 ft - $10/day, or
- Small boats <19 ft. - $300/season
- Pontoon - $400/season
- Houseboat w/o electricity - $475/season
- Houseboat w/ electricity - $600/season
- Flat bottom w/15 hp motor - $20/hr or $60/half-day or $110/whole day with a $75 deposit (cash or check for deposit please)
- Canoe - $7/hr or $35/day
- Kayak - $7/hr or $35/day
- Paddle boat - $7/hr
Park is open year-round.
Camp store is open year round.
Shower house is closed Oct-April.