Rock Creek Marina & Campground
~~For a listing of cabins or campsites that can be reserved online, click on the "facilities" tab above.~~
Rock Creek Marina & Campground. Where the Mississippi and Wapsipinicon Rivers meet!
For information, call the camp store at 563-259-1876.
GOOGLE MAP LOCATION
3942 291st Street
Camanche, IA 52730
Go southwest of Camanche on Hwy. 67, turn south on 291st Street (at Wendling Quarry) and follow the road to the park.
- Electrical & primitive camping sites
- Cabin rentals
- Camp store
- Dock rental
- Boat rentals (flat bottom, canoe, kayak, paddle boats, paddle boards)
- Boat ramp
- Bait sales
- Shower house
- Water stations throughout the park
- Dump station
- Winter activities include ice fishing, snowmobiling, cross country ski rental, & snow shoe rental
Operating Hours & Seasons
- Reserved Electric sites - $25/night
- First come/first served Electric sites - $19/night
- Reserved Primitive sites - $20/night
- First come/first served Primitive sites - $14/night
Wood Duck ( modern facilities): $50/night with $100 deposit (cash or check deposit only please)
-- Sleeps 6, futon, table and chairs, loft, microwave, small fridge, 1/2 bath, heat/AC
Camping Cabins : $35/night with $100 deposit (cash or check deposit only please)
-- Sleeps 4, microwave, small fridge, heat/AC
All cabins require that you bring all of your own necessities including bedding.
Small boats slips<19 ft - $10/day, or $325/season
Pontoon slips - $450/season
Houseboat slips w/o electricity - $525/season
Houseboat slips w/ electricity - $650/season
- Flat bottom w/15 hp motor - $20/hr or $60/half-day or $110/whole day with a $75 deposit (cash or check only for deposit please)
- Canoe - $8/hr or $40/day
- Kayak - $8/hr or $40/day
- Paddle boat - $8/hour
- Paddle Boards- $8/hour
Park is open year-round.
Camp store is open year round. Call 563-259-1876 for store hours.
Shower house is closed Oct-April.