New Wine Park

Campground
Shower house
Park

Park bathrooms
Volleyball court
Frisbee golf
Spruce shelter

Oak shelter

 

This scenic, wooded site on the North Fork Maquoketa River is located about 5 miles north of Dyersville off Highway 136. This recreational area includes modern picnic, playground and camping facilities with accessible showers and restrooms. Softball fields and sand volleyball courts are located adjacent to the picnic areas. Picnic pavilions are available for rent. More than two miles of nature trail leads the hiker through the heavily forested portion of the park area, which is frequently used as a winter roosting site by Bald Eagles. A year round park attendant is in residence at this site.  Public hunting is allowed at New Wine Park during State of Iowa designated hunting seasons.

Only 30% of the campsites at the New Wine Park campground can be reserved online.  The other 70% are first come, first served.  Campsites used for reservations that are not reserved can be used on a first come, first served basis.  A list of campsites that are reserved will be posted in the campground kiosk and a yellow tag displayed at the site. 

The pavilions at New Wine Park can only be reserved by calling the park attendant at 563.921.3475.



PARK CONTACT INFORMATION
New Wine Park
16335 New Wine Park Lane
New Vienna, Iowa 52065
PHONE:  (563) 921-3475



Location

From Dyersville, IA: From intersection of Hwy. 20 West and 136 North, turn North on Hwy. 136 and travel 5 miles to Vaske Road. Turn West on Vaske Road and travel 1 mile to New Wine Park Lane. Turn left (S) on New Wine Park Lane and follow into park.
Google Map Location

New Wine Park

15971 New Wine Park Lane

New Vienna, IA 52065



Operating Hours & Seasons

Operation hours are 6:30 am until 10:30 pm April through November.

Closures

New Wine Park is closed during the winter season.

Related Items