Golf: 18-hole golf course with clubhouse and proshop www.briggswoods.com
We have 81 sites available for camping at Briggs Woods. From tent camping near the river to accommodations for the large RV units. There are 30 full hook sites with water, sewer and electricity. Full hook up electrical sites are equipped with 50 amp, 30 amp and 20 amp breakers. All other sites are electrical and have 30 and 20 amp breakers with GFI outlets. A modern shower house with handicap accessibility is available. There are two odorless pit latrines available in the off season. The lake offers swimming with a sand beach, boating with electric motor only, and fishing.
- 30 Full Hook-up sites: $24 per night
- 51 Electric sites: $18 per night
Go to the "Facilities" tab above
There are six sites available for reservation PLUS a group circle area of six sites.
- There is a $5 per night additional charge for reservations
- Holiday weekends are not available for reservation.
- All other sites are on a first come first serve basis.
- Reservations must be made AT LEAST 3 DAYS IN ADVANCE
- We have a No Refund policy; however, if you need to cancel your reservation you have one opportunity to reschedule.
You may hold a site by placing a sleeping unit such as a car, tent, or camper and pay for the site each night. Sites allow up to 6 people per unit. We do not allow to double up sites. An extra tent can be erected on the same site as another camping unit as long as the occupants are children and under the age of 16. Please contact us if you have any further questions. Enjoy your camping experience.
CABINS AND SHELTERS - For reservations open the "Facilities" tab above.
Trails: There are numerous walking and hiking trails throughout the rugged timber and prairie remnants in the park. We also have a 10 foot wide concrete multi-recreational trail designed for easy access. This trail winds through some timber areas and follows most of the lake on one side and continues all the way into Webster City making the paved trail just 5.7 miles.