FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME THE RESERVATION IS MADE.
Cabin 2, located at Briggs Woods Park, is one of four cabins offered for reservation within the Hamilton County parks. These four cabins are all the same, except cabin 1 is ADA accessible. All four provide: heat and air conditioning, ceiling fan, bunk bed, futon (queen sofa/bed), table and chairs, dorm size refrigerator, microwave, large covered deck, picnic table, fire ring with grill. Ample space is available on the floor for a queen size air mattress. Water is available at a hydrant near each cabin. Modern shower facilities are located in the lower campground. There is a direct trail linking both campgrounds together. There are re-modeled odor free vault restrooms within 50 yards of the cabins.
Peak Season - May 1-October 31
- Weekdays (Sun-Thurs) $50.00/night plus $60 deposit
- Weekends (Fri-Sat) $60.00/night plus $60 deposit
Off-Season - November 1-April 30 - $40.00/night plus $60 deposit
* There is a 10% hotel/motel excise tax in addition to nightly fee
* 2-night minimum required during peak season
* PETS & SMOKING ARE PROHIBITED
Mail to: Hamilton County Conservation, 2490 Briggs Woods Trail, Webster City, IA 50595
Reservations must be made AT LEAST 5 DAYS IN ADVANCE
Briggs Woods Park, 2490 Briggs Woods Trail, Webster City, IA 50595
Please consider this policy prior to purchasing your facility reservation.
SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO CANCEL A RESERVATION, YOU WILL FORFEIT 100% OF ALL RESERVATION FEES PAID.
Cancellations cannot be done online and must be made by calling the Conservation Office at (515) 832-9570. Cancellation or changes must be made 15 days in advance of the reservation.
Please understand at the time of booking your reservation that you immediately prohibit other people from reserving & utilizing that facility - they therefore go elsewhere to locate a facility for that date. However, if you need to cancel your reservation you have one opportunity to reschedule within that calendar year.
We will observe a NON-REFUNDABLE reservation fee policy with the following exceptions:
- Accident, serious injury or death of an immediate family member
- Travel conditions where a substantial risk is required in order to travel such as a winter storm where a travel advisory has been issued
- We are unable to provide your facility (or like facility) in operable condition for the date of your event
ALL requests for refunds cannot be done online and must be made by calling the Conservation Office at (515) 832-9570.
FULL PAYMENT IS MADE AT THE TIME OF RESERVATION.
Off-Season Rates - November 1 - April 30 $40/night plus $60 deposit
Peak season May 1 - October 31
- Weekdays (Sun-Thurs) $50/night plus $60 deposit
- Weekends (Fri-Sat) $60/night plus $60 deposit
- There is an additional overnight fee of a 5% statewide Hotel/Motel Consumer's Use Tax imposed on the rental of recreational cabins, plus a 5% Hamilton County hotel/motel tax
- Minimum of a two consecutive nights on weekends (Friday and Saturday) during peak season
- Three consecutive nights for holiday weekends.
- Cabin rental must be in the name of a person 21 years of age or older who will be present at the facility for the full term of the reservation
There are NO DISCOUNTS for youth groups, seniors or multiple reservations.
CLEAN-UP/DAMAGE DEPOSIT REQUIRED:
This facility requires that an additional deposit check in the amount of $60.00 be mailed to the Conservation Office no later than two weeks prior to the event. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that this deposit is provided on time. An automated reminder will be sent to the email address of record two weeks in advance of the scheduled event date. Deposits for this facility should be mailed to:
Hamilton County Conservation
2490 Briggs Woods Trail
Webster City, IA 50595
For additional information about deposits, please contact the Conservation Office at 515-832-9570