- Please the AVAILABILITY CALENDAR on our home page to view open dates for cabin rentals.
- Cabin #1 has been fitted with an ADA compliant accessibility ramp to make the facility accessible. Please note that cabin amenities (i.e. restroom/ kitchen) have not been updated to ADA standards. Renters who have accessibility needs should inquire about availability.
- All cabins are identical. The living room features a table with 4 chairs, an easy chair and
sofa that both convert into futon beds. The air conditioning unit for the cabin
is located in the living room and has a remote control for ease of use. The kitchen has a sink, stove with range, apartment sized refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. Basic cooking and eating utensils are included in each cabin. Sleeping accommodations include the use of one full-size bed with one twin bunk bed and one full-size futon per cabin. Each cabin can comfortably sleep 4 people.
- Each cabin has a 6'X15' deck facing the lake. Also included
outside of each cabin is a picnic table, a campfire ring and parking for 2
- All rentals will also be charged a state required 5% motel
through Thursday (non-holidays): $50.00/night*** If a cabin is rented for
three consecutive nights, beginning Sunday or Monday, you will receive a
4th night stay at no additional charge (weekends and holidays excluded)
and Saturday (non-holidays): $70.00/night
(3 night minimum stay): $80.00/night
Rental (excluding Holidays): $350.00/week
- Damage Deposit of $100 is required for each deposit
- One (1) tent is allowed to be placed on the cabin grounds next to your cabin for an additional fee of $15/night. To register a tent, go to the campground registration building located near the park entrance and write CABIN TENT under site number. Place fee in envelope and place in registration depository.
- No smoking is allowed inside the cabin.
- Pets are not allowed inside the cabin. All pets must be leashed at all times.
- Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 12 p.m. Penalties may be imposed for late check-out.
- No continuous water hookups.
- All park rules apply to the cabin renters and their guests. All guests must leave the park by 11 p.m.
- Rental privileges will be revoked or denied if necessary to cease rule/law violations.
- HCCB personnel reserve the right to enter a cabin to perform maintenance, emergency repair or to address security problems.
- No more than six renters are allowed per cabin. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Keg beer is prohibited.
- Cabin furniture and equipment must remain inside the cabin at all times.
- Only firewood may be burned in the fire rings. Trash must be placed in the provided receptacles.
- Each cabin is allowed two (2) vehicles in the cabin parking area. Additional vehicles must be parked in grass, East of cabin parking lot.
- The registered cabin renter must be at least 21 years of age or older to reserve this cabin.
- The maximum length of stay is 14 consecutive nights.
Crystal Lake Cabins Reservations can be made by calling 641-923-2720 or EMAIL the Hancock County Conservation Board with your contact information and the dates you would like to reserve a cabin.
The Crystal Lake Park Cabins are located in the center of the park over looking the lake. The park is located on the east shore of Crystal Lake.
Google map location
Hours of Operation & Seasons
- Crystal Lake Cabins are available for reservation up to one year in advance.
- Weather permitting, these cabins are available for rent from the third weekend in April to the first weekend in November by reservation.
First week in November to third week in April