This 43-acre park lies on the banks of the Mississippi River at the mouth of Spruce Creek. Spruce Creek park is great for a visit to the Mississippi River, with a boat marina, modern camping sites, showers and restrooms, a large picnic area, two shelters (available for reservation), and playground equipment.
Receive 1 FREE night of camping when you camp Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, receive Monday night FREE! This special runs prior to Memorial Day weekend and after Labor Day weekend.
For the 2014 camping season: All out of state firewood is prohibited unless clearly marked with the certification of being Emerald Ash Borer free. Please buy it where you'll burn it.
30711 396th Ave
Bellevue, IA 52031
Spruce Creek Park is located 2 miles north of Bellevue on U.S. 52 and then 1 mile north on 395th Ave.
Google Map Location
Map of park at bottom of page
PARK CONTACT INFORMATION:
Jackson County Conservation
18670 63rd Street
Maquoketa, IA 52060
PHONE: (563) 652-3783
- 85 Electric Camp Sites (no reservations, maximum 14 day stay)
- paved sites - $19 per night
- gravel sites - $16 per night
- Firewood - $5 per bundle
- Boat Dock Fees:
- 7 Transient Docks $16/night
- JCCB leases 85 docks (for more information call 563-652-3783)
- Open Docks $475/yr
- Electric Docks $525/yr
- Covered Docks $600/yr
- Dump station
- Shelter (available for reservation)
- Modern restroom/shower facilities
- Pit toilet
- Youth Group camping (Except Memorial Day through Labor Day) (click here for youth camping permit form)
- Stream fishing
- Handicapped facilities
- Free wireless internet
- Water hydrants
- Pets allowed (must be on leash)
- Other Fees:
- Non-registered camper dump station fee $3
- Non-registered camper shower fee $3
Operating Hours & Seasons
Park is open April - October (weather and river level dictates opening/closing of park)
Park open to visitors 6:00 AM to 10:30 PM. Campers only after 10:30 PM.
Campground attendants are available May - September
Coupon books for 7 nights of camping are available for just $99! See a ranger or attendant for details.
Park is closed November - March
Park is closed due to flooding. Please call our office for updates (6/19/14)