· Modern 1-bedroom cabin, heating/air conditioning; 576 feet of living space on ADA accessible main level (24 ft x 24 ft main level) with furnished basement; basement is not ADA accessible.
· Sleeps 6; 1 queen bedroom ground level, queen futon and twin bunk bed in basement which has separate private entrance; bedding is provided and one towel per person provided. No change of linens will be provided during your stay. Please plan accordingly.
· Fireplace in living room.
· Modern ADA accessible kitchen with full refrigerator, electric stove/oven, above-range microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dining table with 6 chairs, limited pots, pans and cooking utensils, table service for 6 will be provided. Food, condiments and dish detergent are not provided. Wifi is not available in the cabin area. Open wifi can be found at the Campground Fee Booth and the Jester Park Golf Course Clubhouse.
· 2 modern ¾ bathrooms with shower (ADA accessible bath on main level), toilet tissue, towels provided. No change of towels will be provided during your stay. Please plan accordingly. Soap, shampoo, and other toiletries are not provided.
· Large deck with view of woodland, picnic table, small ADA fire ring with grill and limited deck furniture are provided.
· Large stone communal fire ring in center of the four cabins for use by all who rent cabins, limited firewood provided. Additional firewood is available for purchase at for a small fee at campground fee booth during posted times. Visitors are encouraged not to transport firewood across county or state lines. For more information click on the following link: INFORMATION
· Parking limited to 2 vehicles per cabin. RVs, trailers and boats are not allowed in parking.
RENTER WILL NEED TO BRING:
· Toiletries. Soap, shampoo, and other toiletries are not provided.
· Optional items not provided that you may want to bring: food, dish soap, charcoal for grill; games; folding chairs, extra towels and bedding as needed, personal items, flashlights, etc.
· Candles are not allowed.
Prior to departure, renter will need to complete CHECK OUT form. CHECK OUT PROCEDURE INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- wash dishes, pots, pans and utensils and put away clean dishes
- wipe counters, sink, stove, refrigerator
- sweep floors
- place used towels on floor of bathroom
- remove personal items from cabin
- remove trash from cabin and place in nearby dumpster
- stack outside chairs against building prior to leaving