This 147-acre park includes a fishing pond encircled in wooded acres providing hiking, trails and wildlife. The 17-acre fishing pond is filled with Bluegill, Bass and Catfish. Visitors are invited to fish from shore, off the equal access fishing dock or from a boat.
PARK CONTACT INFORMATION:
39357 310th Street
Neola, IA 51559
PHONE: (712) 485-2295
Arrowhead Park is located just off at I-80 exit #23, left on L55 one mile to park entrance. Park is 20 minutes from Omaha, NE and Council Bluffs metro area.
- 17-acre fishing pond with bluegill, bass and catfish
- Paddleboats and Canoe Rentals by the hour or for the whole day
- Hiking Trails through beautiful Iowa woodlands
- Sand Volleyball
- 58 camping sites - electric hookups, showerhouse and tent camping
- Open and Enclosed Shelter Rentals
Operating Hours & Seasons
Park is open all year 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Park Admission: $2.00 per vehicle per day OR $10.00 annual permit