Scott County Conservation is located in east central Iowa along the Mississippi River. The parks offer fishing, camping from non-electrical tent sites to full hookups, hiking and picnicking areas, shelter and cabin rentals, pool with waterslides and splash pad, maintained sandy beach area with up to 2,500 sq yds of swimming area and paddleboat rentals, championship par-72 golf course, 24-hole championship caliber disc golf course, historical sites, environmental education and beautiful natural areas, encompassing over 2,500 acres across the county.
For additional information about programs, services and facilities offered by the Scott CCB, please contact:
SCOTT COUNTY CONSERVATION
West Lake Park & Buffalo Shores: (563) 328-3281 ext. 1
- Scott County Park: (563) 328-3282 ext. 1
- Glynns Creek Golf Course: (563) 328-3284
- Wapsi Environmental Center: (563) 328-3286
- Pioneer Village: (563) 328-3283
- Cody Homestead: (563) 225-2981
Davenport, Iowa 52804
PHONE: (563) 328-3280
FAX: (563) 381-2805
EMAIL: Scott County Conservation Email
Activities in Scott County
- Glynns Creek Golf Course is located in Scott County Park. Beginners as well as avid golfers will enjoy this course! Call (563) 328-3284 for information and tee times. Glynns Creek Golf Course
- Disc golf course located in West Lake Park is 11,056 ft in length, has elevation changes, water hazards and sometimes challenging winds.
- Scott County Park offers a heated Olympic sized pool with lifeguards, waterslides and spray pad. West Lake Park offers a sand beach with shade areas, and large swimming area with lifeguards. Both are open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day.
- Pine Grove Luxury Cabins located in Scott County Park feature finished interiors, decks, grading and landscaping. Truly a relaxing and comfortable get-away surrounded by nature!
- Dan Nagle Walnut Grove Pioneer Village was a cross-roads settlement and stagecoach stop in the 1860's. Visit our 19 historic buildings - located on the north edge of Scott County Park.
- Olde St. Ann's Church located at Pioneer Village is a popular place for hundreds of non-denominational weddings every year.
- Buffalo Bill Cody Homestead - visit the 1847 farmhouse, entered in the National Registry of Historical Places, overlooking the rich Iowa prairie where buffalo still graze.
- The Wapsi Environmental Education Center provides multiple uses, with an emphasis on resource protection and environmental education.The Wapsi Center is a cooperative project, managed and operated by Scott County Conservation with programming assistance from Clinton County Conservation. Lots of fun learning activities offered to the public. Wapsi Newsletter & Activities
Facilities in Scott County
Available for public use in areas managed by Scott County Conservation include: campgrounds, cabins, playgrounds, picnic areas, rentable shelters, hiking trails, fishing docks, education teaching center, swimming pool, sandy beach and swimming areas, disc golf course, Glynns Creek Golf Course, and great times with your friends and family.
Parks in Scott County