Scott County Park
A 1,280 acre multi-use recreational area offering something for everyone.
18850 270th St, Eldridge, IA 52748
9 miles north of Davenport on Hwy 61 (Use exit #129)
- 5 separate campgrounds that offer primitive, electric, electric/water, and full hook-up sites. Flush toilet restrooms with showers and playgrounds.
- 5 reservable shelters ideal for company picnics and family reunions, as well as numerous open picnic areas with tables and grills for smaller groups.
- Heated olympic sized swimming pool with baby wading area, water slides and spray pad; fully staffed with certified lifeguards and food concession area. Swimming lessons and annual family/individual passes are available.
- Designated nature and multi-use trails, ideal for hiking, cross-country skiing and wildlife viewing.
- Luxury cabin rentals available year round.
Operating Hours & Seasons
Summer Park Hours are 6:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Winter Park Hours are 7:00 a.m. to Dusk (Early November - April)