Save Money While RV Camping
/ Otter Creek Lake & Park
Now it is easier than ever to save money while camping at the best kept secret in central Iowa. Relaxation, fresh air, beautiful star lit nights are awaiting you and your family at Otter Creek Lake and Park in Tama County. The park was named an "Iowa Great Place" during 2009!
If you like to camp you can save money by purchasing camp coupons good for camping at Otter Creek Lake and Park in central Tama County. Why pay $16 per night to RV camp when you can pay much less?
A popular way to reduce the cost of RV camping is to purchase camping coupons. Rates for coupon books are as follows:
- Seven day book: $98 ($14 per night)
- fourteen day book $182 ($13/night)
- twenty-one day book for $252 ($12/night).
Note: A fourteen day stay limit is enforced at Otter Creek Lake and Park. Camping units must pull out of the park for one night following fourteen consecutive days of camping.
Camping coupons may be purchased from the on duty Park Rangers as they patrol the camp areas.
The following restrictions apply to the camping coupon program at Otter Creek Lake and Park:
- Coupons are for your use only..... they are not transferable to anyone else and are only good for your camping unit. (Exception: You may purchase camping coupons as a gift for someone else.)
- Coupons are good for the 2012 camping season only.
- Coupons are valid for use only at Otter Creek Lake and Park, located in Sections 30 & 31, Carroll Township, Tama County, IA.
Come visit Otter Creek Lake and Park this summer and get in touch with your natural side.