This beautiful park and campground, located in northern Benton County, offers spectacular opportunities for camping, fishing, and enjoying nature. The camping areas are situated to overlook the 21 acre lake and offers perfect views of summer sunsets. The swimming beach is adjacent to camping areas and the new playground is sure to thrill your child. A favorite of local visitors and fast becoming a regional destination.
RV Friendly Campground!
Easy access and large footprints.
2113 57th Street Trail
Vinton, IA 52349-9434
Find us in east-central Iowa:
- From Cedar Rapids: ~35 miles NW
I-80: ~50 miles N
US-30: ~16 miles N of US-218/US-30 intersection
DNR Fish & Fishing Webpage for Rodgers Park
- 187 peaceful acres
- 2 Rentable Yurts (Shower, toilet, stove, refrigerator, microwave, heat/ac)
- 52 electrical campsites, overlooking the scenic lake
- 5 Walk-in Tent sites
- Shower house (hot and cold water)
- 21 acre lake
- Swimming beach
- Fishing piers (ADA accessible fishing piers)
- Boat ramp (electric or non-motorized)
- Picnic areas
- New Playground
- Enclosed and open shelter facilities
- Over 5 miles of quiet hiking trails
: DNR Link