Spruce Creek Park
DUE TO HIGH WATER, SPRUCE CREEK PARK WILL BE CLOSED ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. The harbor will remain accessible by foot to retrieve boats.
This 43-acre park lies on the banks of the Mississippi River at the mouth of Spruce Creek. Spruce Creek park is great for a visit to the Mississippi River, with a boat marina, modern camping sites, showers and restrooms, a large picnic area, shelters (available for reservation), and playground equipment.
Call our offices (563-652-3783) to learn about our new camping coupons! Get 7 nights of camping for the price of six; a $119 value for only $99.
For the 2016 camping season: All out of state firewood is prohibited unless clearly marked with the certification of being Emerald Ash Borer free. Please buy it where you'll burn it.
30711 396th Ave
Bellevue, IA 52031
Spruce Creek Park is located 2 miles north of Bellevue on U.S. 52 and then 1 mile north on 395th Ave.
Google Map Location
Map of park at bottom of page
PARK CONTACT INFORMATION:
Jackson County Conservation
18670 63rd Street
Maquoketa, IA 52060
PHONE: (563) 652-3783
- 86 Electric Camp Sites (no reservations, maximum 14 day stay) Reservations will be available January 5th, 2017
- paved sites - $20 per night
- Paved sites: 1, 8, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 29, 31, 33, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 41, 43, 45, 52, 54, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 74
- gravel sites - $17 per night
- Pull through sites: 2, 6, 16
- Firewood - $5 per bundle
- Boat Dock Fees:
- 7 Transient Docks $17/night
- JCCB leases 85 docks (Our harbor is currently full. To get on the waiting list, call 563-652-3783)
- Open Docks $550/yr
- Electric Docks $600/yr
- Covered Docks $675/yr
- Dump station
- Modern restroom/shower facilities
- Pit toilet
- Youth Group camping (Except Memorial Day through Labor Day) (See below for permit)
- Stream fishing
- Handicapped facilities
- Free wireless internet
- Water hydrants
- Pets allowed (must be on leash)
- Other Fees:
- Non-registered camper dump station fee $3
- Non-registered camper shower fee $3
Operating Hours & Seasons
Shower building is open from April 15th through October 15th of the camping season.
Park open to visitors 6:00 AM to 10:30 PM. Campers only after 10:30 PM.
Campground attendants are available May - September
Coupon books for 7 nights of camping are available for just $99! See a ranger or attendant for details.
Park is closed November - March