The park and lake are used for camping, hiking, water skiing, boating, fishing, hunting, snowmobiling and many more outdoor activities.
Two modern cabins are currently being constructed on the east side of the lake. The two-story cabin will sleep 15 and the one-story cabin will sleep 8.
Check back to see the progress!
- 53 full hook-up sites (sewer, water, electric): $24 per night
- 53 water and electric sites: $21 per night
- 9 primitive tent sites: $12 per night
There are a few water hydrants scattered throughout the campgrounds. There is a modern shower house that is open during the warm months (usually mid April through mid October).
Reservations: Go to the "Facilities" tab above
There are 6 individual sites available for reservation and a group camping circle of 6 sites.
- There is a $5 per night additional charge for reservations
- Holiday weekends are not available for reservation
- All other sites are on a first come first serve basis.
- Reservations must be made AT LEAST 3 DAYS IN ADVANCE
- We have a No Refund policy; however, if you need to cancel your reservation you have one opportunity to reschedule.
You may hold a site by placing a sleeping unit such as a car, tent, or camper and pay for the site each night. Sites allow up to 6 people per unit. We do not allow to double up sites. An extra tent can be erected on the same site as another camping unit as long as the occupants are children and under the age of 16. Please contact us if you have any further questions. Enjoy your camping experience.
Shelter House is not being rented.