General Questions

Can I reserve a campsite?

Campgrounds that are managed by Fayette County Conservation can not be reserved. All campsites are first come first serve. Self registration is required as soon as arriving to a campsite.

Can I camp with a pet?

Yes, you can camp with a pet. Pets should be kept on a leash at all times and not left alone at the campsite 

How do I request an environmental education program?

Call or email the Gilbertson Nature Center to speak with a naturalist or other employee. (563) 426-5740 or gncfccb@alpinecom.net

I would like to host my wedding in one of the parks. How do I do that?

Call Wildwood Office and request the dates. A shelter house can be reserved in most parks for a small fee. (563) 422-5146.

Can I camp on an electrical site with a tent?

Yes, you can camp on an electrical site with a tent even if you intend to not use the electricity. You must pay the electrical cost even if you do not use the electricity. 

Can I have more than one tent per site?

Yes, you can have more than one tent per site. Each tent must fill out a registration slip, and pay the fee of the site per night.

I have a question that isn't listed here. Who do I call?

Call Wildwood Office at (563) 422-5146. If there is no answer please leave a message with your name and number and we will return your call.