Frequently Asked Questions


  • Can I ride horses or use motorized vehicles on area trails?
    No, horses and/or motorized vehicles are not permitted on area trails. Bicycles are permitted.
  • Can I boat with a gas motor on Ida County lakes?
    Only electric motors are allowed at the Moorehead Park pond. Gas motors are permitted at Crawford Creek Recreation Area, but it is a no wake lake. Canoes, kayaks, and SUP (stand up paddle) boards can also be used.