Skip Navigation LinksHome > Counties > O'Brien > Parks > Mill Creek Park > FAQ

Mill Creek Park


Do you need a reservation for camping?

No. Camping spots are first come, first serve at all O'Brien County campgrounds except Tjossem Park.

General Questions

How do I reserve the cabins at Mill Creek Park?

Contact the O'Brien County Conservation Office at 712-295-7200. Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm. Reservations can be made up to one year in advance.

Reserving a Facility

How do I reserve the Lodge at Mill Creek Park, near Paullina, Iowa?

Contact the O'Brien County Conservation Board's office at (712) 295-7200 or visit our office located at 4931 Yellow Ave., Peterson, Iowa 51047. Reservations can be made Monday through Friday from 8 A.M. to 4:30 P.M (Closed Official Holidays).

No reservations will be accepted after business hours or on weekends.

Reservations can be made as soon as 365 days in advance of your event.