Finley's Landing Park

Shower house

Sand volleyball

Finley's Landing Park is one of the most scenic Mississippi River Pool 11 access points in Dubuque County.  The Finley's Landing Marina has slips for seasonal and daily rental.  A boat ramp and daily vehicle and boat trailer parking is available. Picnic areas, rental picnic pavilion, electric and non-electric campsites and shower/restroom facilities attract visitors who enjoy spending time near the Mississippi. Scenic views of the river await those who follow the nature trails up the rugged bluffs. Year round park ranger is in residence at site. (Click here for Iowa DNR Hunting Information) Public hunting is allowed at Finley's Landing during State of Iowa designated hunting seasons.

Only 30% of the campsites at Finley's Landing campground can be reserved online.  The other 70% are first come, first served.  Campsites used for reservations that are reserved can be used on a first come, first served basis.  A list of campsites that are reserved will be posted at the campground kiosk and at the reserved site indicated by a yellow tag. 

The pavilion maybe reserved at the following link click to reserve your pavilion or by calling the Dubuque County Conservation Board at 563.556.6745.

Finley's Landing Park
24709 Finley's Landing Road
Sherrill, Iowa 52073
PHONE:  (563) 556-6745


This area is located approximately 15 miles north off Dubuque County Road C9Y-the Great River Road.
Google Map Location

Finley's Landing Park

24709 Finley's Landing Road

Sherrill, IA 52073

Operating Hours & Seasons

April through November 1st 6:30am until 10:30pm
Off season and hunting information can be found here.

Related Items