Massey Park

Massey Marina
Massey Marina
Massey Marina

Massey Marina offers complete boating access to Mississippi River Pool No. 12, which is located five miles south of Dubuque off Highway 52 South and the Great River Road. The well-lighted marina offers seasonal and daily slip rentals, a marine fuel dock, as well as short-term courtesy docks. The concession building offers food and drinks, accessible restroom/shower facilities, bait, and great hosts. Picnic grounds and campsites include accessible playground units. A two lane boat ramp and daytime parking for vehicle and boat trailers is located at the North side of the park. In winter, this area is used as a river access point for ice fishing.

Only 30% of the campsites at Massey Marina campground can be reserved online.  The other 70% are first come, first served.  Campsites used for reservations that are not reserved can be used on a first come, first served basis.  A list of campsites that are reserved will be posted in the campground kiosk.

The pavilion at Massey Marina can only be reserved by calling the marina at 563.556.3416

Massey Marina and Park
9526 Massey Station Road
Dubuque, Iowa 52003
Marina Phone:  (563) 556-3416
Office Phone:  (563) 556-6745


From Dubuque, IA: take Hwy. 151/52 South 2 1/2 miles, then turn South on Hwy. 52 South. Follow Hwy. 52 4 1/8 miles to Massey Station Road (County Rd. D34) and turn East/NE. Follow Massey Station Rd. 2 1/8 miles and turn left (E) and cross RR tracks to enter park.
Google Map Location

Operating Hours & Seasons

Operation hours for Massey Park are 6:30 am until 10:30 pm April through November
Concession Hours are 7 am until 7 pm, call 563.556.3416 for more information
Visit Dubuque County's website for more information.

Related Items