We do not collect personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide this information through our registration process. Certain information is collected automatically to provide use data and statistical information. This information is not used to identify individuals, but is used to determine effectiveness of the website. If you provide your credit card information when processing a transaction, that information is processed through our payment gateway provider, but credit card information is not stored through our website after the transaction has been processed. Here is how we handle other information from the website.
What We Collect and Store Automatically
If you only browse through pages on our website, read pages, or download information, we will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit; however, this information does not allow us to identify you personally. The following information about your visit may be collected:
If you send us an e-mail question or comment:
- The Internet domain (for example, "yourcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a school domain) and IP address (the IP address is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are using the internet) you are using when you access our website;
- The type of browser and operating system you are using when you access our site;
- The date and time when you access our site;
- The pages on the site you visited; and
- The address of any linked website you used to link to our site. We use the information we collect to count the number and type of visitors to the pages on our website, and to help us make our site more effective to communicate to our customers and users.
You may choose to provide us with your personal information when corresponding with us by email. We use the information to reply to you and to track questions that are asked to help us improve our FAQ page. We may forward your e-mail to another county or agency who may be better able to respond to your request. We do not share our e-mail with any other outside organizations unless required to divulge this information as part of a documented law enforcement investigation.
Links to other sites:
Every effort is made to insure accurate information is posted to this site. However, neither MyCountyParks.com nor the associated county conservation boards warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of the content on this site or content which is referenced by or linked to this site.
Redistribution of data from this site for commercial purposes is prohibited.